Thank you for reaching out. Please use this tool:
- To seek our consultancy for L&D projects of your organisation, or
- To connect with our editorial team if you’d like to publish a program on Addwit, or
- To send a note on any ‘other’ subject
इस सेक्शन के माध्यम से
- सेशन फीडबैक दें
- स्कॉलरशिप के लिए आवेदन करें
- यदि अभी आपको मेंटरिंग की सुविधा नहीं मिल पा रही है तो इस फॉर्म के माध्यम से हमें सूचित करें – हम यथाशीघ्र आपसे सम्पर्क करेंगे
- (आप अपने क्षेत्र के लिए किसी मेंटर का नाम भी सजेस्ट कर सकते हैं )
You / Your organisation can engage with Addwit in three ways.
- Knowledge Partnership* – for NGOs, Educational Institutions, Social Groups. This Partnership also serves as an excellent vehicle for Employee Engagement and CSR for Corporate entities. (We have three options within this Program; one will precisely suit your requirements).
As a previous step before Knowledge Partnership, you may also first “test” the effectiveness of Addwit System by opting for ‘POC Partnership‘ (Proof of Concept Partnership) for various skills for your beneficiary group. (This window is open for limited period).
- Investing Partnership – In addition to brief mention of Addwit vision in this article, why Addwit programs are so relevant, and the I-G-P Model which speaks volumes to sharp minds of discerned investors; we have well-placed set of docs including Concept Note and Proof of Concept.
- Media Partnership* – If you would like to take lead in covering developmental news about how social learning can be the next game-changer for your locality, then we have ready-to-use Media Kit that covers Frequently Asked Questions (Release 3.5). Or you may also dig deep through a full-length interview with our founder.
We need you if you –
- You don’t want to ‘teach’ as such; but you are naturally interested in counselling, guiding, mentoring and assisting others
- Are willing to orient yourself systematically about how Addwit works
- Are in position to flexibly invest 2-10 hours / week for a reasonable ‘side-income‘
If you get all the three ‘yes‘ then send in your brief CV to email@example.com
Just starting career? Student? You may refer to this page (Addwit Community Connect Program > Step 1: Addwit Social Ambassadorship) for our Internships.
Addwit Concepts, 102, Geetanjali Residency,
Plot 175 / Sector 10, Kharghar
Navi Mumbai: 410210: India
Phone[+91] 8433560250 and 9920992019